Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Appeal - Cards For Ellie


I am calling to my crafty friends and anybody who visits my blog, to please support my friend's 8 year old cousin Ellie. Ellie has a condition called Neurofirbomatosis, which is rare in Ireland. She will spend the next 18-24 months getting chemo treatments to try and stop the growth of the brain tumor on her optic nerves and save her vision.


I am asking you to please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Ellie would love to get cards and so we are asking everyone to send her a card to help keep her spirits up. Her postal address is


Ellie Dixon

97 Priory Lodge

Celbridge

Co. Kildare

Ireland


To find out more about Ellie, just click on the link below to visit her blog


http://www.cardsforellie.blogspot.ie/2012/04/cards-for-ellie.html



No comments:

Post a Comment