Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thank You Card


As the first months challenge 2011, Craftyfingers over on Cardz N Scrapz set the challenge to Think Pink, using paper, ribbon and anything pink.

Not having made a card since before xmas and really wanting to go into my craft room (known as the land that man forgot) I got the courage and entered the room tonight. I felt like Indiana Jones in the Temple of Doom, wondering if I would ever make it out alive.

I came out alive and got working on my entry, this is what I made. It's a simple card but I've lost my mojo and am trying to find it again. So I'm happy with it for now.

Having been into my craft room, I realise how much I miss it, but I've really got to spend time sorting it out or I'll never fully appreciate this wonderful craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment