Monday, March 7, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Thank you so much Wendy for nominating me for this award.


To carry on the tradition, I must

1.Thank the person/persons that shared this award with me and link it back to their blog/blogs. I recommend you look at Wendy’s blog “Wendymade and all things crafty”.

2.Share seven things about myself ( oooooh ok ;o).

  1. I’m the middle child of three girls.
  2. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be Old Quebec City or Toronto.
  3. My favourite colour is purple.
  4. I’m currently training to do the Ladies Mini Marathon in June.
  5. I’m going to be a bridesmaid for my little sisters wedding this year.
  6. I am studying Counselling & Psychotherapy at present.
  7. I’ve fostered 24 rescue dogs and pups over the period of 2 years and adopted my last foster dog 2 years ago.

3.Pass this award onto seven other bloggers that I have recently discovered (and some not so recently ;o)

Card Art Blog Kilcoole

The mad thoughts of a crafty cow

Emilysnan

Caroline Creates

Lyns Paper Petunia

Twisted Chick

Tinas – Chatterbox

4. Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Niamh, that's my first award, I will join and choose 7 blogs to pass on the award too,
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete